If you are looking to transform your yards and terraces into greener, cleaner, and safer surfaces, you have come to the right place.
At Desert Turf we not only transform yards, lawns, and terraces but also your living experience.
And we do this with our high-quality residential artificial grass customized for your home landscaping project.
Because we know that your project is different and only a tailored solution will provide you and your family with a lush, beautiful and safer surface.
Once you install our stylish, durable, and prime quality residential artificial grass, you'll enjoy your garden every single day of the year and save over 50% in-home water use.
● Durability - Desert turf residential artificial grass in los angeles is designed to add to your house's beauty as well as stand up to heavy use.
● Best Affordable Quality - Desert Turf residential artificial grass gives you an unmatched experience for highly affordable prices.
● Perfect Blade Length - Our grass comes with perfect blade length, that’s neither too long requiring a lot of sweeping to stand up and nor too short causing your surface to look flat.
● Multiple Infill and Backing options - You can choose from a variety of infill and backing options.
● Available in Natural Colors - You can choose from olive green, dark green, lime green, and other mixes.
Choose from our wide range of residential artificial grass with unmatched product capabilities.
But if you are uncertain about the blad length, backing, infill, density, stitching, and color, don't worry.
Our grass installation experts will help you choose the type of artificial grass that suits your needs.
Desert Turf residential artificial grass in los angeles is perfectly suitable for:
● Terrace Landscaping
● Backyard landscaping
● Front yard landscaping
● Playground artificial grass
● Sports grass
● Lawn Landscaping
● Putting greens aritificial grass
● Rooftop turf
● Patio turf
● Pet grass
Talk to our experienced team and get landscaping advice and answers to all your artificial grass-related questions to make an informed decision.